Viralheat, a social analytic platform, has created the following infographic about social media buzz around March Madness.
Are you surprised to learn Miami is getting more mentions than FGCU? Or that Kansas-UNC was the most-mentioned game?
- The Business of the Final Four - April 4, 2014
- Division 1 Athletic Directors to Stand United Against Pay-for-Play - September 25, 2013
- College Athletic Programs Vying to Be Dominant in Twitter-sphere - July 29, 2013
- Triumphant Troy: USC wins deal to own LA Coliseum - July 8, 2013
- Julie Hermann Posts Open Letter to Rutgers’ Student-Athletes - June 18, 2013
- Kansas and IMG Ink Deal with Time Warner Cable Sports - June 18, 2013
- UConn to Add 2,000 Temporary Seats for Michigan Game - April 9, 2013
- New Databases Added: 2010-2011 Football Revenue and Expenses - April 8, 2013
- Penn State on the Rebound - April 5, 2013
- Educators: Business of College Football Text Coming Soon! - April 4, 2013