The first of many resources we’re adding here at BusinessofCollegeSports.com is a database of all the current naming rights deals in college athletics.
You can view the database under the Data tab above or click here. Thanks to intern James Maddox for compiling all the data!
If we’ve missed any, please let us know.
- The Business of the Final Four - April 4, 2014
- Division 1 Athletic Directors to Stand United Against Pay-for-Play - September 25, 2013
- College Athletic Programs Vying to Be Dominant in Twitter-sphere - July 29, 2013
- Triumphant Troy: USC wins deal to own LA Coliseum - July 8, 2013
- Julie Hermann Posts Open Letter to Rutgers’ Student-Athletes - June 18, 2013
- Kansas and IMG Ink Deal with Time Warner Cable Sports - June 18, 2013
- UConn to Add 2,000 Temporary Seats for Michigan Game - April 9, 2013
- New Databases Added: 2010-2011 Football Revenue and Expenses - April 8, 2013
- Penn State on the Rebound - April 5, 2013
- Educators: Business of College Football Text Coming Soon! - April 4, 2013