Here at BusinessofCollegeSports.com we keep enormous databases of information to assist in our reporting and analysis. We try to share as much with you as possible, but our web capabilities aren’t always what we wish they were. That being said, we recently came across a great WordPress plugin called TablePress that will allow us to post more of our databases. So, today we give you our 2010-2011 databases on football revenue and expenses (broken down by category) for public FBS schools subject to public disclosure laws.
You can find all of our databases under the Data tab above.
- The Business of the Final Four - April 4, 2014
- Division 1 Athletic Directors to Stand United Against Pay-for-Play - September 25, 2013
- College Athletic Programs Vying to Be Dominant in Twitter-sphere - July 29, 2013
- Triumphant Troy: USC wins deal to own LA Coliseum - July 8, 2013
- Julie Hermann Posts Open Letter to Rutgers’ Student-Athletes - June 18, 2013
- Kansas and IMG Ink Deal with Time Warner Cable Sports - June 18, 2013
- UConn to Add 2,000 Temporary Seats for Michigan Game - April 9, 2013
- New Databases Added: 2010-2011 Football Revenue and Expenses - April 8, 2013
- Penn State on the Rebound - April 5, 2013
- Educators: Business of College Football Text Coming Soon! - April 4, 2013