- Name, Image & Likeness Meets Title IX - January 21, 2020
- Introducing The Business of College Sports Podcast! - January 20, 2020
- SEC And Notre Dame Big Winners In College Football Playoff Payouts Since 2014 - January 13, 2020
- College Football Playoff Payouts for 2019 - December 28, 2019
- How Student Athletes Can Prepare to Become Entrepreneurs - December 21, 2019
- BCS Facilities Roundup – Dec 2019 - December 18, 2019
- New Goodyear Blimp Exhibit Unveiled At College Football Hall Of Fame - December 18, 2019
- The Rose Bowl Stadium Signs ‘Official Ginger Beer’ Sponsor - December 12, 2019
- LSU And Oklahoma Stand To Make More Than Ohio State Or Clemson In College Football Playoff - December 11, 2019
- Will NIL Rights Allow Student Athletes To Be Social Media Influencers? [VIDEO] - December 5, 2019
Kristi Previews the Ed O’Bannon Trial
More in Legal
Will Title IX complicate the implementation of any name, image and likeness legislation?
Legal challenges not withstanding, collegiate student athletes in California can begin earning money from...
California Governor Gavin Newsom signed into law the Fair Pay to Play Act today,...
Student athletes came the closest they’ve ever come to being classified as employees when...