- Student Athletes Monetizing Their Influence - February 25, 2020
- Prioritizing and Planning Facilities Projects - February 18, 2020
- What Sports Marketing Teaches Us About Marketing Ourselves - February 11, 2020
- A Former Student Athlete Talks Name, Image & Likeness - February 4, 2020
- Name, Image & Likeness Meets Title IX - January 29, 2020
- Designing Athletic Facilities for the Future - January 28, 2020
- Name, Image & Likeness Meets Title IX - January 21, 2020
- Introducing The Business of College Sports Podcast! - January 20, 2020
- SEC And Notre Dame Big Winners In College Football Playoff Payouts Since 2014 - January 13, 2020
- College Football Playoff Payouts for 2019 - December 28, 2019
Podcast: Saturday Millionaires, Episode 7
More in Podcast
How can student athletes monetize their influence with NIL rights?
UF AD Scott Stricklin talks prioritizing facilities projects.
Sports marketing and branding expert Tracie Hitz joins the podcast.
Former Clemson QB Tajh Boyd talks about name, image and likeness legislation.