- BCS Facilities Roundup – Nov 2019 - November 6, 2019
- College Athletics Facilities Roundup Returns - November 1, 2019
- Can Louisville Recoup Naming Rights Settlement With A New Deal? - November 1, 2019
- Florida-Georgia Game Staying In Jacksonville Until At Least 2023 - October 25, 2019
- Natural Light Seltzer Debuts College Football Ad Spots - October 19, 2019
- Is The Fair Pay To Play Act More Moral Victory Than Jackpot For Student Athletes? - October 14, 2019
- The Sports World Begins To React To California’s Fair Pay To Play Act - October 6, 2019
- Hard Seltzer Moves Into College Sports Sponsorship Market - October 1, 2019
- Buffalo Wild Wings Launches Football Prenup For Fans - September 2, 2019
- Sneak Peek At Dr Pepper’s New ‘Fansville’ College Football Ad Campaign - August 19, 2019
What Does O’Bannon Ruling Mean for Fans? [VIDEO]
More in Legal
Legal challenges not withstanding, collegiate student athletes in California can begin earning money from...
California Governor Gavin Newsom signed into law the Fair Pay to Play Act today,...
Student athletes came the closest they’ve ever come to being classified as employees when...
Guest post Earlier this year, a federal judge ruled in favor of all collegiate...