I’m writing an eBook with a colleague at Reputation Ink on social media within intercollegiate athletics, which I hope will be a resource for the industry. However, I need your help. If you’re willing to take a quick survey, please fill out the contact form below to receive a link to the survey. At this time, we only need participants who work within an athletic department.
Thank you in advance!
- SEC And Notre Dame Big Winners In College Football Playoff Payouts Since 2014 - January 13, 2020
- College Football Playoff Payouts for 2019 - December 28, 2019
- How Student Athletes Can Prepare to Become Entrepreneurs - December 21, 2019
- BCS Facilities Roundup – Dec 2019 - December 18, 2019
- New Goodyear Blimp Exhibit Unveiled At College Football Hall Of Fame - December 18, 2019
- The Rose Bowl Stadium Signs ‘Official Ginger Beer’ Sponsor - December 12, 2019
- LSU And Oklahoma Stand To Make More Than Ohio State Or Clemson In College Football Playoff - December 11, 2019
- Will NIL Rights Allow Student Athletes To Be Social Media Influencers? [VIDEO] - December 5, 2019
- Seeking College Interns - December 3, 2019
- Student Athlete NIL Monetization Through Social Media [Video] - December 3, 2019