What’s it really like to be a sideline reporter or part of the game day crew a television network? I tell you about my experience shadowing the ACC Network crew!
I went behind the scenes at the UVA vs. Louisville game last weekend to find out what it’s like to be sideline reporter. It’s so much more involved than the average fan thinks. Thank you to Raycom Sports and Rachel Baribeau for letting me tag along and showing me the ropes!
- Student Athletes Monetizing Their Influence - February 25, 2020
- Prioritizing and Planning Facilities Projects - February 18, 2020
- What Sports Marketing Teaches Us About Marketing Ourselves - February 11, 2020
- A Former Student Athlete Talks Name, Image & Likeness - February 4, 2020
- Name, Image & Likeness Meets Title IX - January 29, 2020
- Designing Athletic Facilities for the Future - January 28, 2020
- Name, Image & Likeness Meets Title IX - January 21, 2020
- Introducing The Business of College Sports Podcast! - January 20, 2020
- SEC And Notre Dame Big Winners In College Football Playoff Payouts Since 2014 - January 13, 2020
- College Football Playoff Payouts for 2019 - December 28, 2019