My apologies, but an issue with our site prevented me from posting Week 6 of our weekly feature on college football marketing/public relations hits and misses here on BusinessofCollegeSports.com last week. You can always find it on Tuesdays on our Reputation Ink blog. In fact, Week 7 will be available later today.
For those unfamiliar with this series, every week during college football season, my colleague Allison Banko and I will be blogging about marketing and public relations hits and misses from the previous week. See anything that should make our list? Let us know by email or tweet us: @SportsBizMiss or @AllisonBanko!
Click here to read about Week 6 hits and misses.
- Student Athletes Monetizing Their Influence - February 25, 2020
- Prioritizing and Planning Facilities Projects - February 18, 2020
- What Sports Marketing Teaches Us About Marketing Ourselves - February 11, 2020
- A Former Student Athlete Talks Name, Image & Likeness - February 4, 2020
- Name, Image & Likeness Meets Title IX - January 29, 2020
- Designing Athletic Facilities for the Future - January 28, 2020
- Name, Image & Likeness Meets Title IX - January 21, 2020
- Introducing The Business of College Sports Podcast! - January 20, 2020
- SEC And Notre Dame Big Winners In College Football Playoff Payouts Since 2014 - January 13, 2020
- College Football Playoff Payouts for 2019 - December 28, 2019