If you’ve ever used Pinterest, you know it’s an exceptionally good platform for sharing recipes and planning your wedding. But what is its place in college sports? That’s a question I think many athletic departments continue to grapple with as they attempt to have a presence on all of the various social media platforms being used by fans.
In fact, I’ve noticed there are only a handful of athletic departments who have really embraced Pinterest and use it on a regular basis. However, a look at some of the basic facts regarding Pinterest should convince all athletic departments to invest some time in this growing platform.
- NACDA Young Professionals Cover Letter/Resume/Mock Interview Workshop 2019 - April 9, 2019
- NACDA Young Professionals Cover Letter/Resume/Mock Interview Workshop 2018 - May 1, 2018
- NACDA Young Professionals Cover Letter/Resume/Mock Interview Workshop 2017 - March 15, 2017
- Going Inside the College Football Playoff Selection Committee Process - December 21, 2016
- Why I’m Impressed After Touring The Athletics Facilities At The University Of Arkansas - December 21, 2016
- Scott Stricklin’s Career Path is a Great Case Study for Aspiring Athletic Directors - September 27, 2016
- Memphis Being Cut From Consideration Signals Big 12 Expansion May Not Happen - September 9, 2016
- College Football Playoff’s Bill Hancock Plays an Integral Role at Olympic Games - August 8, 2016
- Listen: Kristi Joins ‘The Brett Kane Show with Bock’ to Talk Big 12 Expansion - August 4, 2016
- Listen: Kristi Joins Tide 102.9 to Discuss Big 12 Expansion - August 3, 2016