Want more business of college sports news and analysis? Here are several publications we noticed mentioning our work this week:
What can Ole Miss and Mississippi State do with all the positive media attention and the increase in applications that’s sure to come? AL.com takes a look at the situation.
A comprehensive review of Brandon’s tenure at Michigan and what went wrong by the Detroit Free Press.
A look at the finances of the University of Texas football program by Texas Monthly.
Sports Sponsorship Insider interviewed The Business of College Sports founder Kristi Dosh on the value of bowl title sponsorships in this piece on Capital One’s new deal with the Orange Bowl. Subscription required.
- Behind Nebraska’s Partnership With Opendorse - April 8, 2020
- How UAB is Planning for Football During the Pandemic - March 31, 2020
- The Inside Story of an Unlikely Bowl Sponsor - March 24, 2020
- Social Media Strategy During the COVID-19 Pandemic - March 18, 2020
- Golic and Wingo: The Economic Impact of Coronavirus on Sports - March 13, 2020
- Bonus: Local Impact of NCAA Basketball Tournament Changes - March 12, 2020
- Nebraska First To Launch Program To Help Student Athletes Maximize The Value Of Their Individual Brands - March 11, 2020
- BCS Facilities Roundup – Feb 2020 - March 11, 2020
- Creating Halls of Fame for Collegiate Programs - March 10, 2020
- Scott Stricklin’s Approach To Prioritizing Athletic Facilities Projects At Florida - March 5, 2020