Want more business of college sports news and analysis? Here are several publications we noticed mentioning our work this week:
What can Ole Miss and Mississippi State do with all the positive media attention and the increase in applications that’s sure to come? AL.com takes a look at the situation.
A comprehensive review of Brandon’s tenure at Michigan and what went wrong by the Detroit Free Press.
A look at the finances of the University of Texas football program by Texas Monthly.
Sports Sponsorship Insider interviewed The Business of College Sports founder Kristi Dosh on the value of bowl title sponsorships in this piece on Capital One’s new deal with the Orange Bowl. Subscription required.
- SEC And Notre Dame Big Winners In College Football Playoff Payouts Since 2014 - January 13, 2020
- College Football Playoff Payouts for 2019 - December 28, 2019
- How Student Athletes Can Prepare to Become Entrepreneurs - December 21, 2019
- BCS Facilities Roundup – Dec 2019 - December 18, 2019
- New Goodyear Blimp Exhibit Unveiled At College Football Hall Of Fame - December 18, 2019
- The Rose Bowl Stadium Signs ‘Official Ginger Beer’ Sponsor - December 12, 2019
- LSU And Oklahoma Stand To Make More Than Ohio State Or Clemson In College Football Playoff - December 11, 2019
- Will NIL Rights Allow Student Athletes To Be Social Media Influencers? [VIDEO] - December 5, 2019
- Seeking College Interns - December 3, 2019
- Student Athlete NIL Monetization Through Social Media [Video] - December 3, 2019