Although this week is more widely recognized as rivalry week, last week saw several rivals take the field, and three of them made our list of hits and misses. Want to find out which ones?
Click here to read our Week 13 college football marketing and public relations hits and misses to find out the answers to these questions and more!
Every week during college football season, my colleague Allison Banko and I will be blogging about marketing and public relations hits and misses from the previous week. See anything that should make our list? Let us know by email or tweet us: @SportsBizMiss or @AllisonBanko!
- How UAB is Planning for Football During the Pandemic - March 31, 2020
- The Inside Story of an Unlikely Bowl Sponsor - March 24, 2020
- Social Media Strategy During the COVID-19 Pandemic - March 18, 2020
- Golic and Wingo: The Economic Impact of Coronavirus on Sports - March 13, 2020
- Bonus: Local Impact of NCAA Basketball Tournament Changes - March 12, 2020
- Nebraska First To Launch Program To Help Student Athletes Maximize The Value Of Their Individual Brands - March 11, 2020
- BCS Facilities Roundup – Feb 2020 - March 11, 2020
- Creating Halls of Fame for Collegiate Programs - March 10, 2020
- Scott Stricklin’s Approach To Prioritizing Athletic Facilities Projects At Florida - March 5, 2020
- Mountain West Trading Las Vegas Bowl for LA Bowl at SoFi Stadium - March 5, 2020