Although this week is more widely recognized as rivalry week, last week saw several rivals take the field, and three of them made our list of hits and misses. Want to find out which ones?
Click here to read our Week 13 college football marketing and public relations hits and misses to find out the answers to these questions and more!
Every week during college football season, my colleague Allison Banko and I will be blogging about marketing and public relations hits and misses from the previous week. See anything that should make our list? Let us know by email or tweet us: @SportsBizMiss or @AllisonBanko!
- NACDA Young Professionals Cover Letter/Resume/Mock Interview Workshop 2019 - April 9, 2019
- NACDA Young Professionals Cover Letter/Resume/Mock Interview Workshop 2018 - May 1, 2018
- NACDA Young Professionals Cover Letter/Resume/Mock Interview Workshop 2017 - March 15, 2017
- Going Inside the College Football Playoff Selection Committee Process - December 21, 2016
- Why I’m Impressed After Touring The Athletics Facilities At The University Of Arkansas - December 21, 2016
- Scott Stricklin’s Career Path is a Great Case Study for Aspiring Athletic Directors - September 27, 2016
- Memphis Being Cut From Consideration Signals Big 12 Expansion May Not Happen - September 9, 2016
- College Football Playoff’s Bill Hancock Plays an Integral Role at Olympic Games - August 8, 2016
- Listen: Kristi Joins ‘The Brett Kane Show with Bock’ to Talk Big 12 Expansion - August 4, 2016
- Listen: Kristi Joins Tide 102.9 to Discuss Big 12 Expansion - August 3, 2016