- Student Athletes Monetizing Their Influence - February 25, 2020
- Prioritizing and Planning Facilities Projects - February 18, 2020
- What Sports Marketing Teaches Us About Marketing Ourselves - February 11, 2020
- A Former Student Athlete Talks Name, Image & Likeness - February 4, 2020
- Name, Image & Likeness Meets Title IX - January 29, 2020
- Designing Athletic Facilities for the Future - January 28, 2020
- Name, Image & Likeness Meets Title IX - January 21, 2020
- Introducing The Business of College Sports Podcast! - January 20, 2020
- SEC And Notre Dame Big Winners In College Football Playoff Payouts Since 2014 - January 13, 2020
- College Football Playoff Payouts for 2019 - December 28, 2019
Podcast: Saturday Millionaires, Episode 11
More in Football
Former Clemson QB Tajh Boyd talks about name, image and likeness legislation.
Just how much has each conference taken home during the College Football Playoff Era?
How much will each conference take home from the College Football Playoff this year?
Although the College Football Playoff will pay the same $6 million payout to LSU,...