The latest brand to dip a toe into the collegiate merchandise market is Vera Bradley, which has created a line for 15 schools, each featuring five different options: a tote, a backpack, a duffel bag, a cross-body bag and a wristlet.
Dooney & Bourke entered the space last fall with 17 schools. The company’s early success led to 15 schools being added this fall.
To learn more about both lines, check out my piece on Forbes.com.
- BCS Facilities Roundup – Nov 2019 - November 6, 2019
- College Athletics Facilities Roundup Returns - November 1, 2019
- Can Louisville Recoup Naming Rights Settlement With A New Deal? - November 1, 2019
- Florida-Georgia Game Staying In Jacksonville Until At Least 2023 - October 25, 2019
- Natural Light Seltzer Debuts College Football Ad Spots - October 19, 2019
- Is The Fair Pay To Play Act More Moral Victory Than Jackpot For Student Athletes? - October 14, 2019
- The Sports World Begins To React To California’s Fair Pay To Play Act - October 6, 2019
- Hard Seltzer Moves Into College Sports Sponsorship Market - October 1, 2019
- Buffalo Wild Wings Launches Football Prenup For Fans - September 2, 2019
- Sneak Peek At Dr Pepper’s New ‘Fansville’ College Football Ad Campaign - August 19, 2019