This year marks the fourth year in a row we’ve partnered with NACDA and its affiliates to offer a workshop for young professionals and students to receive feedback on their cover letters, resumes and to participate in a mock interview.
Time slots are 30 minutes each, and participants can choose resume/cover letter review (30 minutes), mock interview (30 minutes) or both (60 minutes). There are a limited number of spots available, and you must fill out the application found below and reserve your spot in order to participate.
The available times are as follows:
Monday – June 13 – 1:00-2:30
Tuesday – June 14 – 3:00-5:00
Wednesday – June 15 – 3:00-5:00
A reviewer will be assigned to each attendee with the goal of pairing the attendee with someone they do not already know. This will enable the attendee to receive advice and coaching based solely on his/her materials, much in the same way he/she would be judged by a potential employer with no past knowledge of their work.
These slots WILL fill up fast. We have been fully booked every single year. If you register and later find you will be unable to attend, please let us know immediately so we can open your slot to someone else.
Look forward to seeing you all in Dallas!
WE ARE NOW CLOSED FOR 2016, CHECK BACK NEXT YEAR!
- Designing Athletic Facilities for the Future - January 28, 2020
- Name, Image & Likeness Meets Title IX - January 21, 2020
- Introducing The Business of College Sports Podcast! - January 20, 2020
- SEC And Notre Dame Big Winners In College Football Playoff Payouts Since 2014 - January 13, 2020
- College Football Playoff Payouts for 2019 - December 28, 2019
- How Student Athletes Can Prepare to Become Entrepreneurs - December 21, 2019
- BCS Facilities Roundup – Dec 2019 - December 18, 2019
- New Goodyear Blimp Exhibit Unveiled At College Football Hall Of Fame - December 18, 2019
- The Rose Bowl Stadium Signs ‘Official Ginger Beer’ Sponsor - December 12, 2019
- LSU And Oklahoma Stand To Make More Than Ohio State Or Clemson In College Football Playoff - December 11, 2019