You asked for it – so I’m delivering!
If you want a 1:1 coaching session with me during the NACDA and affiliates convention in Dallas, here’s your chance. I’ve opened up times on Monday, June 13th, Tuesday, June 14th and Wednesday, June 15th.
Here’s a small sampling of what we can work on together:
- Cover letter and resume (although I recommend this free workshop as another option at convention)
- Social media presence
- Personal branding
- Strategic career planning
- Getting published (guest blogging or writing a book)
- Establishing yourself as a public speaker
- OR anything else you can think of!
What if a few tweaks to your LinkedIn profile started landing you interviews? Or what if you were known as the go-to professional in college athletics for Snapchat?
Or maybe you keep applying for new positions – maybe you even land the interviews – but you can’t seem to get yourself to that next level?
I’ve worked with a variety of college athletics professionals in the past, from those trying to get their foot in the door to senior executives establishing themselves as experts. If you want to set yourself apart from the rest of your competition in the industry, there’s no time like the present!
Investment: $150 for a one-hour 1:1 coaching session
If you’re really ready to take your game to the next level, contact me about booking a three-hour mini-intensive where we’ll chart out your career path and develop all the strategies you need to reach your ultimate goal.
What some of my past clients had to say about working with me:
“Kristi provided a unique yet experienced perspective on how to succeed and reach your goals. Even if I kept running into road blocks, her positive, upbeat and motivating attitude pushed me to continue on and explore every opportunity, some I would’ve never even considered without her input. I took a risk to change career paths and Kristi was there every step of the way, providing strategy and tips, and finally celebrating right alongside me when I landed my dream job.” – Kristin Gobberg, Assistant Director, Huskies Athletic Fund, Northern Illinois University
“I cannot begin to express how beneficial Kristi’s coaching has been to me. Before working with her, I did not have a serious social media platform and I was not sure how to properly market my brand. After our program, I am happy to say that I have a strong social media platform/presence and I am extremely confident in promoting my brand. Kristi gave me the tools, guidance and resources I needed to have confidence in myself.” – Kory Dahlen, Competition Coordinator, SEC
- SEC And Notre Dame Big Winners In College Football Playoff Payouts Since 2014 - January 13, 2020
- College Football Playoff Payouts for 2019 - December 28, 2019
- How Student Athletes Can Prepare to Become Entrepreneurs - December 21, 2019
- BCS Facilities Roundup – Dec 2019 - December 18, 2019
- New Goodyear Blimp Exhibit Unveiled At College Football Hall Of Fame - December 18, 2019
- The Rose Bowl Stadium Signs ‘Official Ginger Beer’ Sponsor - December 12, 2019
- LSU And Oklahoma Stand To Make More Than Ohio State Or Clemson In College Football Playoff - December 11, 2019
- Will NIL Rights Allow Student Athletes To Be Social Media Influencers? [VIDEO] - December 5, 2019
- Seeking College Interns - December 3, 2019
- Student Athlete NIL Monetization Through Social Media [Video] - December 3, 2019