In its first year as the “Official Delivery Company” of the NCAA, Uber Eats is rolling out new ad spots and consumer deals for every round of the tournament.
Uber Eat’s “Zebra” ad spot shows Randy Watkins, “Man of Delivery,” taking some halftime food to the referees and taking a shot at their game calls.
Randy is back again in the second ad spot, visiting his favorite restaurants and catching the recipients of his deliveries navigating around company firewalls to watch the games.
The spots are part of the first national advertising campaign for Uber Eats, created with creative partner and agency Anomaly, which will also include digital and real-time social engagement. There are also fan-focused promotions running throughout the tournament:
Round 1: “Cinderella Eats Free” (U.S.)
- BCS Facilities Roundup – Nov 2019 - November 6, 2019
- College Athletics Facilities Roundup Returns - November 1, 2019
- Can Louisville Recoup Naming Rights Settlement With A New Deal? - November 1, 2019
- Florida-Georgia Game Staying In Jacksonville Until At Least 2023 - October 25, 2019
- Natural Light Seltzer Debuts College Football Ad Spots - October 19, 2019
- Is The Fair Pay To Play Act More Moral Victory Than Jackpot For Student Athletes? - October 14, 2019
- The Sports World Begins To React To California’s Fair Pay To Play Act - October 6, 2019
- Hard Seltzer Moves Into College Sports Sponsorship Market - October 1, 2019
- Buffalo Wild Wings Launches Football Prenup For Fans - September 2, 2019
- Sneak Peek At Dr Pepper’s New ‘Fansville’ College Football Ad Campaign - August 19, 2019