In its first year as the “Official Delivery Company” of the NCAA, Uber Eats is rolling out new ad spots and consumer deals for every round of the tournament.
Uber Eat’s “Zebra” ad spot shows Randy Watkins, “Man of Delivery,” taking some halftime food to the referees and taking a shot at their game calls.
Randy is back again in the second ad spot, visiting his favorite restaurants and catching the recipients of his deliveries navigating around company firewalls to watch the games.
The spots are part of the first national advertising campaign for Uber Eats, created with creative partner and agency Anomaly, which will also include digital and real-time social engagement. There are also fan-focused promotions running throughout the tournament:
Round 1: “Cinderella Eats Free” (U.S.)
- Student Athletes Monetizing Their Influence - February 25, 2020
- Prioritizing and Planning Facilities Projects - February 18, 2020
- What Sports Marketing Teaches Us About Marketing Ourselves - February 11, 2020
- A Former Student Athlete Talks Name, Image & Likeness - February 4, 2020
- Name, Image & Likeness Meets Title IX - January 29, 2020
- Designing Athletic Facilities for the Future - January 28, 2020
- Name, Image & Likeness Meets Title IX - January 21, 2020
- Introducing The Business of College Sports Podcast! - January 20, 2020
- SEC And Notre Dame Big Winners In College Football Playoff Payouts Since 2014 - January 13, 2020
- College Football Playoff Payouts for 2019 - December 28, 2019