As many of you know, I started BusinessofCollegeSports.com when I was still a practicing attorney. In 2011, I left my law practice to become ESPN’s sports business reporter. Much has happened since then — writing for different outlets, publishing my book Saturday Millionaires and more — and BusinessofCollegeSports.com hasn’t always been something I could maintain single-handedly.
The one piece of content I get requested to bring back most often is the College Athletics Construction Roundup, a monthly roundup of the latest construction projects across the college athletics landscape. Over the years, I’ve shared the author duties on that roundup with multiple up-and-coming college athletic administrators, most of whom eventually moved on to more gainful FT employment.
Recently, I recommitted myself to BusinessofCollegeSports.com and began a complete overhaul of the site. Much of that is still ongoing, but I’m pleased to announce I’m bringing back the roundup!
The new roundup will be called the BCS Facilities Roundup. It will be available both here on BusinessofCollegeSports.com and through our newsletter the first week of every month.
If you’re an institution, architect, construction company or other party that wishes to submit a project for consideration, please contact me to send the details of your project and any images that can be shared.
If you’d like to sign up to receive the monthly newsletter, you can do so below. The first one will be available in early November 2019.
- How UAB is Planning for Football During the Pandemic - March 31, 2020
- The Inside Story of an Unlikely Bowl Sponsor - March 24, 2020
- Social Media Strategy During the COVID-19 Pandemic - March 18, 2020
- Golic and Wingo: The Economic Impact of Coronavirus on Sports - March 13, 2020
- Bonus: Local Impact of NCAA Basketball Tournament Changes - March 12, 2020
- Nebraska First To Launch Program To Help Student Athletes Maximize The Value Of Their Individual Brands - March 11, 2020
- BCS Facilities Roundup – Feb 2020 - March 11, 2020
- Creating Halls of Fame for Collegiate Programs - March 10, 2020
- Scott Stricklin’s Approach To Prioritizing Athletic Facilities Projects At Florida - March 5, 2020
- Mountain West Trading Las Vegas Bowl for LA Bowl at SoFi Stadium - March 5, 2020