As many of you know, I started BusinessofCollegeSports.com when I was still a practicing attorney. In 2011, I left my law practice to become ESPN’s sports business reporter. Much has happened since then — writing for different outlets, publishing my book Saturday Millionaires and more — and BusinessofCollegeSports.com hasn’t always been something I could maintain single-handedly.
The one piece of content I get requested to bring back most often is the College Athletics Construction Roundup, a monthly roundup of the latest construction projects across the college athletics landscape. Over the years, I’ve shared the author duties on that roundup with multiple up-and-coming college athletic administrators, most of whom eventually moved on to more gainful FT employment.
Recently, I recommitted myself to BusinessofCollegeSports.com and began a complete overhaul of the site. Much of that is still ongoing, but I’m pleased to announce I’m bringing back the roundup!
The new roundup will be called the BCS Facilities Roundup. It will be available both here on BusinessofCollegeSports.com and through our newsletter the first week of every month.
If you’re an institution, architect, construction company or other party that wishes to submit a project for consideration, please contact me to send the details of your project and any images that can be shared.
If you’d like to sign up to receive the monthly newsletter, you can do so below. The first one will be available in early November 2019.
- Name, Image & Likeness Meets Title IX - January 21, 2020
- Introducing The Business of College Sports Podcast! - January 20, 2020
- SEC And Notre Dame Big Winners In College Football Playoff Payouts Since 2014 - January 13, 2020
- College Football Playoff Payouts for 2019 - December 28, 2019
- How Student Athletes Can Prepare to Become Entrepreneurs - December 21, 2019
- BCS Facilities Roundup – Dec 2019 - December 18, 2019
- New Goodyear Blimp Exhibit Unveiled At College Football Hall Of Fame - December 18, 2019
- The Rose Bowl Stadium Signs ‘Official Ginger Beer’ Sponsor - December 12, 2019
- LSU And Oklahoma Stand To Make More Than Ohio State Or Clemson In College Football Playoff - December 11, 2019
- Will NIL Rights Allow Student Athletes To Be Social Media Influencers? [VIDEO] - December 5, 2019