I recently had the opportunity to join Travis Hawley and Dustin Hawley from Viral Nation for a LinkedIn Live discussion on my recent piece for Forbes on the marketing for student athletes to monetize their NIL rights as social influencers.
We covered the market for student athletes, competitive advantage issues, what we think future NCAA regulations might look like and more. Catch the replay on LinkedIn!
- Will NIL Rights Allow Student Athletes To Be Social Media Influencers? [VIDEO] - December 5, 2019
- Seeking College Interns - December 3, 2019
- Student Athlete NIL Monetization Through Social Media [Video] - December 3, 2019
- Marketers Bullish On Monetization Opportunities For NCAA Athletes With NIL Rights - December 3, 2019
- BCS Facilities Roundup – Nov 2019 - November 6, 2019
- College Athletics Facilities Roundup Returns - November 1, 2019
- Can Louisville Recoup Naming Rights Settlement With A New Deal? - November 1, 2019
- Florida-Georgia Game Staying In Jacksonville Until At Least 2023 - October 25, 2019
- Natural Light Seltzer Debuts College Football Ad Spots - October 19, 2019
- Is The Fair Pay To Play Act More Moral Victory Than Jackpot For Student Athletes? - October 14, 2019