Introducing The Business of College Sports Podcast! Join me, Kristi Dosh (aka, The SportsBizMiss), on this journey as we examine the hottest topics around the business of sports and talk to experts about what’s coming next and how to prepare for it.
In this first episode, I share with you my vision for the podcast, who it’s for and where we’re going from here!
Click here to subscribe on your favorite podcast platform >>
- Prioritizing and Planning Facilities Projects - February 18, 2020
- What Sports Marketing Teaches Us About Marketing Ourselves - February 11, 2020
- A Former Student Athlete Talks Name, Image & Likeness - February 4, 2020
- Name, Image & Likeness Meets Title IX - January 29, 2020
- Designing Athletic Facilities for the Future - January 28, 2020
- Name, Image & Likeness Meets Title IX - January 21, 2020
- Introducing The Business of College Sports Podcast! - January 20, 2020
- SEC And Notre Dame Big Winners In College Football Playoff Payouts Since 2014 - January 13, 2020
- College Football Playoff Payouts for 2019 - December 28, 2019
- How Student Athletes Can Prepare to Become Entrepreneurs - December 21, 2019