I recently wrote for Forbes on ways in which Title IX may present hurdles to any name, image and likeness legislation that goes into effect. Give that a read and then come listen to Jeff Schemmel of College Sports Solutions joining me to take a deeper dive and help athletic departments prepare. We discuss recruiting concerns, whether football and men’s basketball can continue to be marketed more heavily than other sports and what athletic departments should be doing right now to prepare for the forthcoming legislation.
You can listen below or click the Subscribe button at the end of this post to be taken to your favorite podcast app to listen.
Click here to subscribe and listen on your favorite podcast platform >>
- Prioritizing and Planning Facilities Projects - February 18, 2020
- What Sports Marketing Teaches Us About Marketing Ourselves - February 11, 2020
- A Former Student Athlete Talks Name, Image & Likeness - February 4, 2020
- Name, Image & Likeness Meets Title IX - January 29, 2020
- Designing Athletic Facilities for the Future - January 28, 2020
- Name, Image & Likeness Meets Title IX - January 21, 2020
- Introducing The Business of College Sports Podcast! - January 20, 2020
- SEC And Notre Dame Big Winners In College Football Playoff Payouts Since 2014 - January 13, 2020
- College Football Playoff Payouts for 2019 - December 28, 2019
- How Student Athletes Can Prepare to Become Entrepreneurs - December 21, 2019