Nate Appleman, the director of HOK’s global Sports + Recreation + Entertainment practice, joins me to discuss the latest trends in college athletic facility design. We talk about how unique design features like Clemson’s slide are dreamed up and how architects and designers ensure the unique qualities of each program are reflected in the completed facility. We also chatted about some upcoming projects and the trends we all should watch out for in 2020 and beyond.
You can listen below or click the Subscribe button at the end of this post to be taken to your favorite podcast app to listen.
Click here to subscribe and listen on your favorite podcast platform >>
- Prioritizing and Planning Facilities Projects - February 18, 2020
- What Sports Marketing Teaches Us About Marketing Ourselves - February 11, 2020
- A Former Student Athlete Talks Name, Image & Likeness - February 4, 2020
- Name, Image & Likeness Meets Title IX - January 29, 2020
- Designing Athletic Facilities for the Future - January 28, 2020
- Name, Image & Likeness Meets Title IX - January 21, 2020
- Introducing The Business of College Sports Podcast! - January 20, 2020
- SEC And Notre Dame Big Winners In College Football Playoff Payouts Since 2014 - January 13, 2020
- College Football Playoff Payouts for 2019 - December 28, 2019
- How Student Athletes Can Prepare to Become Entrepreneurs - December 21, 2019