Nate Appleman, the director of HOK’s global Sports + Recreation + Entertainment practice, joins me to discuss the latest trends in college athletic facility design. We talk about how unique design features like Clemson’s slide are dreamed up and how architects and designers ensure the unique qualities of each program are reflected in the completed facility. We also chatted about some upcoming projects and the trends we all should watch out for in 2020 and beyond.
You can listen below or click the Subscribe button at the end of this post to be taken to your favorite podcast app to listen.
Click here to subscribe and listen on your favorite podcast platform >>
- How UAB is Planning for Football During the Pandemic - March 31, 2020
- The Inside Story of an Unlikely Bowl Sponsor - March 24, 2020
- Social Media Strategy During the COVID-19 Pandemic - March 18, 2020
- Golic and Wingo: The Economic Impact of Coronavirus on Sports - March 13, 2020
- Bonus: Local Impact of NCAA Basketball Tournament Changes - March 12, 2020
- Nebraska First To Launch Program To Help Student Athletes Maximize The Value Of Their Individual Brands - March 11, 2020
- BCS Facilities Roundup – Feb 2020 - March 11, 2020
- Creating Halls of Fame for Collegiate Programs - March 10, 2020
- Scott Stricklin’s Approach To Prioritizing Athletic Facilities Projects At Florida - March 5, 2020
- Mountain West Trading Las Vegas Bowl for LA Bowl at SoFi Stadium - March 5, 2020