What can sports marketing and branding teach us about marketing ourselves? Since it’s Valentine’s Day later this week, I asked my friend Tracie Hitz to join me to discuss her background as a sports marketer and how she’s taken those skills and started applying them to other aspects of her life, including dating. Having spent time in a Big Ten athletic department, within a sports marketing agency and at the NCAA marketing women’s basketball, Tracie has a breadth of experience in sports marketing and branding.
Today, Tracie is a branding strategist who uses storytelling to help people achieve anything they want in life. Whether it’s in sports, entertainment or even dating, she believes the core structure is the same: Set Your Goal. Tell Your Story. Achieve Your Dream.
Join us today for a fun chat about what sports marketing can teach you about marketing yourself – in dating and in life.
Tracie is the author of Ms. Calculated: A Dating Plan So Easy A Teenager Can Do It.
You can listen below or click the Subscribe button at the end of this post to be taken to your favorite podcast app to listen.
Click here to subscribe and listen on your favorite podcast platform >>
- How UAB is Planning for Football During the Pandemic - March 31, 2020
- The Inside Story of an Unlikely Bowl Sponsor - March 24, 2020
- Social Media Strategy During the COVID-19 Pandemic - March 18, 2020
- Golic and Wingo: The Economic Impact of Coronavirus on Sports - March 13, 2020
- Bonus: Local Impact of NCAA Basketball Tournament Changes - March 12, 2020
- Nebraska First To Launch Program To Help Student Athletes Maximize The Value Of Their Individual Brands - March 11, 2020
- BCS Facilities Roundup – Feb 2020 - March 11, 2020
- Creating Halls of Fame for Collegiate Programs - March 10, 2020
- Scott Stricklin’s Approach To Prioritizing Athletic Facilities Projects At Florida - March 5, 2020
- Mountain West Trading Las Vegas Bowl for LA Bowl at SoFi Stadium - March 5, 2020