What can sports marketing and branding teach us about marketing ourselves? Since it’s Valentine’s Day later this week, I asked my friend Tracie Hitz to join me to discuss her background as a sports marketer and how she’s taken those skills and started applying them to other aspects of her life, including dating. Having spent time in a Big Ten athletic department, within a sports marketing agency and at the NCAA marketing women’s basketball, Tracie has a breadth of experience in sports marketing and branding.
Today, Tracie is a branding strategist who uses storytelling to help people achieve anything they want in life. Whether it’s in sports, entertainment or even dating, she believes the core structure is the same: Set Your Goal. Tell Your Story. Achieve Your Dream.
Join us today for a fun chat about what sports marketing can teach you about marketing yourself – in dating and in life.
Tracie is the author of Ms. Calculated: A Dating Plan So Easy A Teenager Can Do It.
You can listen below or click the Subscribe button at the end of this post to be taken to your favorite podcast app to listen.
Click here to subscribe and listen on your favorite podcast platform >>
- Prioritizing and Planning Facilities Projects - February 18, 2020
- What Sports Marketing Teaches Us About Marketing Ourselves - February 11, 2020
- A Former Student Athlete Talks Name, Image & Likeness - February 4, 2020
- Name, Image & Likeness Meets Title IX - January 29, 2020
- Designing Athletic Facilities for the Future - January 28, 2020
- Name, Image & Likeness Meets Title IX - January 21, 2020
- Introducing The Business of College Sports Podcast! - January 20, 2020
- SEC And Notre Dame Big Winners In College Football Playoff Payouts Since 2014 - January 13, 2020
- College Football Playoff Payouts for 2019 - December 28, 2019
- How Student Athletes Can Prepare to Become Entrepreneurs - December 21, 2019