Over the past couple of years, I’ve covered an unusual, and first-of-its-kind, bowl sponsorship between Elk Grove Village, a village just outside of Chicago, and the Bahamas Bowl. Today, I’m joined on the podcast by Mayor Craig Johnson of Elk Grove Village and Dan Migala of 4FRONT to discuss how this unusual partnership came to be and what it’s been like the past two seasons (hint: it’s been really good for them!). Plus, what are the plans going forward?
You can read my pieces on Forbes about this partnership here:
You can listen below or click the Subscribe button at the end of this post to be taken to your favorite podcast app to listen.
Click here to subscribe and listen on your favorite podcast platform >>
- How UAB is Planning for Football During the Pandemic - March 31, 2020
- The Inside Story of an Unlikely Bowl Sponsor - March 24, 2020
- Social Media Strategy During the COVID-19 Pandemic - March 18, 2020
- Golic and Wingo: The Economic Impact of Coronavirus on Sports - March 13, 2020
- Bonus: Local Impact of NCAA Basketball Tournament Changes - March 12, 2020
- Nebraska First To Launch Program To Help Student Athletes Maximize The Value Of Their Individual Brands - March 11, 2020
- BCS Facilities Roundup – Feb 2020 - March 11, 2020
- Creating Halls of Fame for Collegiate Programs - March 10, 2020
- Scott Stricklin’s Approach To Prioritizing Athletic Facilities Projects At Florida - March 5, 2020
- Mountain West Trading Las Vegas Bowl for LA Bowl at SoFi Stadium - March 5, 2020