BusinessofCollegeSports.com is looking for a few new writers.
We’re looking for self-motivated individuals who can both generate ideas and write on a regular basis. Previous writing experience preferred.
Our site is followed by athletic department and university employees and executives across the county, and our research has been used by everyone from schools considering conference realignment to university presidents seeking to better understand the financial impact of collegiate athletics. We’ve also been linked to and referenced by every major national sports network and newspapers and other publications across the country. If you search “business of college sports” on Google, we are the first result. Bottom line: if you want exposure, you’ve come to the right place.
We only focus on the business side of college sports, and we strive to be the leader in data and analysis related to this growing industry. To fulfill that goal, we need dedicated writers with a passion for this area.
If you’re interested, please send your cover letter, resume and clips of any previous writing by email. In your cover letter, please address the types of topics you’d be interested in writing about. We will accept applications through Friday, April 5th.
- A Seating Solution for Reduced Capacity - August 11, 2020
- Fall Football? Players, Coaches and Administrators Take to Twitter to Lobby for Season - August 10, 2020
- FBS Conferences Announce Fall Football Decisions - August 8, 2020
- What Pro Sports COVID-19 Testing Protocols Can Teach College Athletics - July 28, 2020
- Why is College Tennis Taking a Hit? - June 30, 2020
- Kristi Dosh on The Ruling Podcast - June 29, 2020
- Black Student Athletes Using Their Voices To Demand Change - June 24, 2020
- Race and Intercollegiate Athletics - June 4, 2020
- Wright State Cuts Three Sports - June 3, 2020
- BGSU Baseball Saved - June 2, 2020
- A Seating Solution for Reduced Capacity
- Fall Football? Players, Coaches and Administrators Take to Twitter to Lobby for Season
- FBS Conferences Announce Fall Football Decisions
- Redskins Name Change: What Washington and Dan Snyder Can Learn from Miami (OH)
- What Pro Sports COVID-19 Testing Protocols Can Teach College Athletics