- What Pro Sports COVID-19 Testing Protocols Can Teach College Athletics - July 28, 2020
- Why is College Tennis Taking a Hit? - June 30, 2020
- Kristi Dosh on The Ruling Podcast - June 29, 2020
- Black Student Athletes Using Their Voices To Demand Change - June 24, 2020
- Race and Intercollegiate Athletics - June 4, 2020
- Wright State Cuts Three Sports - June 3, 2020
- BGSU Baseball Saved - June 2, 2020
- UAH Hockey Saved For 2020-21 Season - June 2, 2020
- Brown Transitioning 11 Varsity Teams to Club Status - May 29, 2020
- University of Alabama in Huntsville Extends Lifeline to Cut Sports - May 27, 2020
What does today’s unionization vote at Northwestern really mean?
More in Legal
Former Clemson QB Tajh Boyd talks about name, image and likeness legislation.
There may be significant Title IX hurdles with NIL legislation.
Will Title IX complicate the implementation of any name, image and likeness legislation?
Legal challenges not withstanding, collegiate student athletes in California can begin earning money from...