- Efforts to Save BGSU Baseball Ramping Up - June 2, 2020
- UAH Hockey Saved For 2020-21 Season - June 2, 2020
- Brown Transitioning 11 Varsity Teams to Club Status - May 29, 2020
- University of Alabama in Huntsville Extends Lifeline to Cut Sports - May 27, 2020
- Appalachian State Cuts Men’s Soccer, Tennis and Indoor Track & Field - May 27, 2020
- University of Alabama in Huntsville Cuts Hockey and Tennis - May 26, 2020
- Championing Men’s College Hockey - May 26, 2020
- Central Michigan Cuts Men’s Indoor Track and Field - May 20, 2020
- Facilities Construction and Planning During COVID-19 Pandemic - May 19, 2020
- Furman Cuts Baseball and Men’s Lacrosse - May 18, 2020
Kristi Previews the Ed O’Bannon Trial
More in Legal
Former Clemson QB Tajh Boyd talks about name, image and likeness legislation.
There may be significant Title IX hurdles with NIL legislation.
Will Title IX complicate the implementation of any name, image and likeness legislation?
Legal challenges not withstanding, collegiate student athletes in California can begin earning money from...