Last Updated on September 8, 2014
Do you handle any social media within an intercollegiate athletic department? If so, then we want you!
I’m writing an eBook with a colleague at Reputation Ink on social media within intercollegiate athletics, which I hope will be a resource for the industry. However, I need your help. If you’re willing to take a quick survey, please fill out the contact form below to receive a link to the survey. At this time, we only need participants who work within an athletic department.
Thank you in advance!
Leave a Reply
- Buick Partners With Five College Basketball Stars in “See Her Greatness” Campaign
- MarketPryce Partners With UCLA Women’s Basketball Team Through TikTok Challenge
- Pringles Launches Pringles NIL March Mustache Collection
- Colorado Football Sells More Than 30,000 Tickets For Its 2023 Spring Game
- How Can International Athletes Get NIL Deals? Here’s How to Do It Safely
Pingback: College football marketing and public relations: Week 3 hits and misses | INKsights