Want more business of college sports news and analysis? Here are several publications we noticed mentioning our work this week:
What can Ole Miss and Mississippi State do with all the positive media attention and the increase in applications that’s sure to come? AL.com takes a look at the situation.
A comprehensive review of Brandon’s tenure at Michigan and what went wrong by the Detroit Free Press.
A look at the finances of the University of Texas football program by Texas Monthly.
Sports Sponsorship Insider interviewed The Business of College Sports founder Kristi Dosh on the value of bowl title sponsorships in this piece on Capital One’s new deal with the Orange Bowl. Subscription required.
- Why is College Tennis Taking a Hit? - June 30, 2020
- Kristi Dosh on The Ruling Podcast - June 29, 2020
- Black Student Athletes Using Their Voices To Demand Change - June 24, 2020
- Race and Intercollegiate Athletics - June 4, 2020
- Wright State Cuts Three Sports - June 3, 2020
- BGSU Baseball Saved - June 2, 2020
- UAH Hockey Saved For 2020-21 Season - June 2, 2020
- Brown Transitioning 11 Varsity Teams to Club Status - May 29, 2020
- University of Alabama in Huntsville Extends Lifeline to Cut Sports - May 27, 2020
- Appalachian State Cuts Men’s Soccer, Tennis and Indoor Track & Field - May 27, 2020