The University of New Mexico announced it has a new naming rights partner for University Arena, also known as “The Pit.”
— Drew W. Ingraham (@Ingraham17) December 1, 2014
WisePies Pizza will donate $5 million over 10 years for the rights. It’s the largest donation in UNM athletics history.
How does that compare to other basketball arena naming rights deals? Check out our Naming Rights Database by clicking below.
- Efforts to Save BGSU Baseball Ramping Up - June 2, 2020
- UAH Hockey Saved For 2020-21 Season - June 2, 2020
- Brown Transitioning 11 Varsity Teams to Club Status - May 29, 2020
- University of Alabama in Huntsville Extends Lifeline to Cut Sports - May 27, 2020
- Appalachian State Cuts Men’s Soccer, Tennis and Indoor Track & Field - May 27, 2020
- University of Alabama in Huntsville Cuts Hockey and Tennis - May 26, 2020
- Championing Men’s College Hockey - May 26, 2020
- Central Michigan Cuts Men’s Indoor Track and Field - May 20, 2020
- Facilities Construction and Planning During COVID-19 Pandemic - May 19, 2020
- Furman Cuts Baseball and Men’s Lacrosse - May 18, 2020