Last year, college football attendance at the FBS level topped 34.7 million fans over 787 games, an average of 44,190 fans per game. One of the advantages to attending a game in person is, of course, the opportunity to tailgate. If you’re anything like me, you try to find friends who are willing to schlep around the tables and chairs and tents and get there six hours before the game to claim a prime spot.
Personally, I enjoy the good food with good friends part of tailgating more than the setup and cleanup portion of the day. If you’re with me, you’ll appreciate the news today. This fall, a new service will launch at 18 universities that takes all of the hassle out of tailgating: Tailgater Concierge.
- Race and Intercollegiate Athletics - June 4, 2020
- Wright State Cuts Three Sports - June 3, 2020
- BGSU Baseball Saved - June 2, 2020
- UAH Hockey Saved For 2020-21 Season - June 2, 2020
- Brown Transitioning 11 Varsity Teams to Club Status - May 29, 2020
- University of Alabama in Huntsville Extends Lifeline to Cut Sports - May 27, 2020
- Appalachian State Cuts Men’s Soccer, Tennis and Indoor Track & Field - May 27, 2020
- University of Alabama in Huntsville Cuts Hockey and Tennis - May 26, 2020
- Championing Men’s College Hockey - May 26, 2020
- Central Michigan Cuts Men’s Indoor Track and Field - May 20, 2020