With home games against Texas and USC, Notre Dame has the highest average ticket price at home this season at $332.09, according to ticket search engineTiqIQ. It’s the highest preseason average TiqIQ has recorded in the past five years.
Three of the five most expensive games right now will feature Notre Dame, two in South Bend. Notre Dame vs. Boston College at Fenway Park is averaging a whopping $919.90 per ticket. Texas at Notre Dame comes in second at $829.29, and USC at Notre Dame ranks fifth at $590.81.
Want to see the Top Five most expensive games this year and the Top 10 most expensive teams?
- Race and Intercollegiate Athletics - June 4, 2020
- Wright State Cuts Three Sports - June 3, 2020
- BGSU Baseball Saved - June 2, 2020
- UAH Hockey Saved For 2020-21 Season - June 2, 2020
- Brown Transitioning 11 Varsity Teams to Club Status - May 29, 2020
- University of Alabama in Huntsville Extends Lifeline to Cut Sports - May 27, 2020
- Appalachian State Cuts Men’s Soccer, Tennis and Indoor Track & Field - May 27, 2020
- University of Alabama in Huntsville Cuts Hockey and Tennis - May 26, 2020
- Championing Men’s College Hockey - May 26, 2020
- Central Michigan Cuts Men’s Indoor Track and Field - May 20, 2020