This year marks the fifth year in a row we’ve partnered with NACDA and its affiliates to offer a workshop for young professionals and students to receive feedback on their cover letters, resumes and to participate in a mock interview. The workshop is free and open to all registered convention attendees.
Time slots are 30 minutes each, and participants can choose resume/cover letter review (30 minutes), mock interview (30 minutes) or both (60 minutes). There are a limited number of spots available, and you must fill out the application found below and reserve your spot in order to participate.
The available times are as follows:
Monday – June 12 – 1:00-3:00 p.m.
Tuesday – June 13 – 2:30-4:30 p.m.
Wednesday – June 14 – 9:00-11:00 a.m.
A reviewer will be assigned to each attendee with the goal of pairing the attendee with someone they do not already know. This will enable the attendee to receive advice and coaching based solely on his/her materials, much in the same way he/she would be judged by a potential employer with no past knowledge of their work.
These slots WILL fill up fast. We have been fully booked every single year. If you register and later find you will be unable to attend, please let us know immediately so we can open your slot to someone else.
Look forward to seeing you all in Orlando!
- Why is College Tennis Taking a Hit? - June 30, 2020
- Kristi Dosh on The Ruling Podcast - June 29, 2020
- Black Student Athletes Using Their Voices To Demand Change - June 24, 2020
- Race and Intercollegiate Athletics - June 4, 2020
- Wright State Cuts Three Sports - June 3, 2020
- BGSU Baseball Saved - June 2, 2020
- UAH Hockey Saved For 2020-21 Season - June 2, 2020
- Brown Transitioning 11 Varsity Teams to Club Status - May 29, 2020
- University of Alabama in Huntsville Extends Lifeline to Cut Sports - May 27, 2020
- Appalachian State Cuts Men’s Soccer, Tennis and Indoor Track & Field - May 27, 2020