I recently had the opportunity to join Travis Hawley and Dustin Hawley from Viral Nation for a LinkedIn Live discussion on my recent piece for Forbes on the marketing for student athletes to monetize their NIL rights as social influencers.
We covered the market for student athletes, competitive advantage issues, what we think future NCAA regulations might look like and more. Catch the replay on LinkedIn!
- Why is College Tennis Taking a Hit? - June 30, 2020
- Kristi Dosh on The Ruling Podcast - June 29, 2020
- Black Student Athletes Using Their Voices To Demand Change - June 24, 2020
- Race and Intercollegiate Athletics - June 4, 2020
- Wright State Cuts Three Sports - June 3, 2020
- BGSU Baseball Saved - June 2, 2020
- UAH Hockey Saved For 2020-21 Season - June 2, 2020
- Brown Transitioning 11 Varsity Teams to Club Status - May 29, 2020
- University of Alabama in Huntsville Extends Lifeline to Cut Sports - May 27, 2020
- Appalachian State Cuts Men’s Soccer, Tennis and Indoor Track & Field - May 27, 2020