I recently wrote for Forbes on ways in which Title IX may present hurdles to any name, image and likeness legislation that goes into effect. Give that a read and then come listen to Jeff Schemmel of College Sports Solutions joining me to take a deeper dive and help athletic departments prepare. We discuss recruiting concerns, whether football and men’s basketball can continue to be marketed more heavily than other sports and what athletic departments should be doing right now to prepare for the forthcoming legislation.
You can listen below or click the Subscribe button at the end of this post to be taken to your favorite podcast app to listen.
Click here to subscribe and listen on your favorite podcast platform >>
- MEAC/Syracuse and SWAC/Pac-12 Partnerships Show Commitment to Diversity Initiatives
- Charting a Course for the Future of the MEAC
- Voices from the Field: My Career in Sports [Podcast]
- Phil Knight And Former NIKE Execs Launch Oregon-Focused NIL Company
- MaximBet Offers Statewide NIL Deal To Every NCAA Female Student Athlete In Colorado