I’m joined this episode by Stephanie Stabulis, VP and Senior Strategy Director at HireInfluence, an influencer marketing agency. We talk about the types of opportunities out there for student athletes if they can monetize their name, image and likeness and the role she thinks athletic administrators should play. Stephanie also gives advice on how student athletes can best position themselves to capitalize on these opportunities and also mistakes to avoid.
Linked below are articles I wrote for Forbes and Entrepreneur that included Stephanie and the topics discussed in this podcast:
How Student Athletes Can Prepare to Become Entrepreneurs (Entrepreneur)
You can follow Stephanie on Instagram: @therealstephstabulis. You can also follow HireInfluence on virtually any social media platform: @HireInfluence.
If you’re interested in the book publishing chart I mentioned in the episode, you can view it here.
You can listen below or click the Subscribe button at the end of this post to be taken to your favorite podcast app to listen.
Click here to subscribe and listen on your favorite podcast platform >>
- Efforts to Save BGSU Baseball Ramping Up - June 2, 2020
- UAH Hockey Saved For 2020-21 Season - June 2, 2020
- Brown Transitioning 11 Varsity Teams to Club Status - May 29, 2020
- University of Alabama in Huntsville Extends Lifeline to Cut Sports - May 27, 2020
- Appalachian State Cuts Men’s Soccer, Tennis and Indoor Track & Field - May 27, 2020
- University of Alabama in Huntsville Cuts Hockey and Tennis - May 26, 2020
- Championing Men’s College Hockey - May 26, 2020
- Central Michigan Cuts Men’s Indoor Track and Field - May 20, 2020
- Facilities Construction and Planning During COVID-19 Pandemic - May 19, 2020
- Furman Cuts Baseball and Men’s Lacrosse - May 18, 2020