In this episode, I’m joined by John Roberson, CEO and “Chief Cheerleader” of experience creation firm Advent. We’re talking about the growing trend of creating or reimagining Halls of Fame on college campuses. From the space needed to the timeline to the ways in which Halls of Fame are becoming more interactive, we covered Halls of Fame from every angle. If you work at an institution considering a Hall of Fame, or any space meant to encourage fan engagement, this is the episode for you!
You can listen below or click the Subscribe button at the end of this post to be taken to your favorite podcast app to listen.
Click here to subscribe and listen on your favorite podcast platform >>
In the episode we talked about a few specific Halls of Fame. Here’s my Forbes article I mentioned about Stanford’s Home of Champions.
Below are links to Advent’s case studies on the projects we mentioned:
Stanford Home of Champions
- Lessons from a Navy Seal Turned DIII Athletic Director
- The Leadership Locker Podcast: How College Athletes Can Now Monetize Their Brand
- Buddy Boeheim Lands Cereal Box Deal in Another First of the NIL Era
- UNC Partners With The Brandr Group For Group Licensing Program For College Athletes
- How Compliance Administrators are Navigating the Early Days of NIL Rights