Over the past couple of years, I’ve covered an unusual, and first-of-its-kind, bowl sponsorship between Elk Grove Village, a village just outside of Chicago, and the Bahamas Bowl. Today, I’m joined on the podcast by Mayor Craig Johnson of Elk Grove Village and Dan Migala of 4FRONT to discuss how this unusual partnership came to be and what it’s been like the past two seasons (hint: it’s been really good for them!). Plus, what are the plans going forward?
You can read my pieces on Forbes about this partnership here:
You can listen below or click the Subscribe button at the end of this post to be taken to your favorite podcast app to listen.
Click here to subscribe and listen on your favorite podcast platform >>
- Why is College Tennis Taking a Hit? - June 30, 2020
- Kristi Dosh on The Ruling Podcast - June 29, 2020
- Black Student Athletes Using Their Voices To Demand Change - June 24, 2020
- Race and Intercollegiate Athletics - June 4, 2020
- Wright State Cuts Three Sports - June 3, 2020
- BGSU Baseball Saved - June 2, 2020
- UAH Hockey Saved For 2020-21 Season - June 2, 2020
- Brown Transitioning 11 Varsity Teams to Club Status - May 29, 2020
- University of Alabama in Huntsville Extends Lifeline to Cut Sports - May 27, 2020
- Appalachian State Cuts Men’s Soccer, Tennis and Indoor Track & Field - May 27, 2020