Nate Appleman, the director of HOK’s global Sports + Recreation + Entertainment practice, joins me to discuss the current state of construction and planning while much of the country is under stay-at-home or safer-at-home orders as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. We talked about whether projects are proceeding as scheduled, if plans are being adjusted and how facilities might look different in the future as a result of new safety and health concerns.
You can listen below or click the Subscribe button at the end of this post to be taken to your favorite podcast app to listen.
Click here to subscribe and listen on your favorite podcast platform >>
- Race and Intercollegiate Athletics - June 4, 2020
- Wright State Cuts Three Sports - June 3, 2020
- BGSU Baseball Saved - June 2, 2020
- UAH Hockey Saved For 2020-21 Season - June 2, 2020
- Brown Transitioning 11 Varsity Teams to Club Status - May 29, 2020
- University of Alabama in Huntsville Extends Lifeline to Cut Sports - May 27, 2020
- Appalachian State Cuts Men’s Soccer, Tennis and Indoor Track & Field - May 27, 2020
- University of Alabama in Huntsville Cuts Hockey and Tennis - May 26, 2020
- Championing Men’s College Hockey - May 26, 2020
- Central Michigan Cuts Men’s Indoor Track and Field - May 20, 2020