Steve James will provide the Business of College Sports Facility updates. He recently completed his Master of Sport Management degree and is currently a facilities and operations intern at Southern Methodist University. Steve received his BBA from Baylor University and spent 15 years in customer relationship management consulting and data management & reporting in the healthcare industry.
Steve’s goal is to be an event or facility manager in intercollegiate athletics. His favorite sports are college football and basketball. When not playing the role of parent-taxi for his three boys Steve enjoys umpiring youth baseball games, officiating games for the 8 year old through high school levels.
- Paige Bueckers Unveils New Custom Gatorade Bottle
- First College Football Athlete With Down Syndrome Inks NIL Deal
- Adobe Launches Micro Internship Initiative With HBCU and HSI Athletes
- Current Guidance on NIL for International Student Athletes
- Bumble Signs 50 Female College Athletes To NIL Deals For Title IX’s 50th Anniversary