Last Updated on February 25, 2014
The Museum of Mathematics in New York City is hosting a bracketology workshop where you can get a little more scientific about your March Madness bracket. The museum claims the computer software its expert, Dr. Chartier, and his students have developed has produced brackets that have beaten, “as many as 99.9 percent of competitors in ESPN’s bracket challenge.”
Are you willing to wager $50 on the registration for the potential to win $1 billion from Warren Buffett?
If so, here’s how you can register for the workshop:
WHO: Dr. Tim Chartier, Davidson College Professor and Bracketology Expert
Glen Whitney, MoMath Founder and Executive Director
WHEN: Thursday, March 13, 2014, 7:30 p.m. – 9 p.m.
WHERE: National Museum of Mathematics (MoMath)
11 E. 26th Street (between 5th and Madison)
New York, NY
RSVP: Click here
- Colorado Football Sells More Than 30,000 Tickets For Its 2023 Spring Game
- How Can International Athletes Get NIL Deals? Here’s How to Do It Safely
- Degree Partners With Giannis Antetokounmpo for Walk-On NIL Deals
- Automating NIL Operations for Collectives and Universities
- NIL Educational Seminar Unveiled for #NACDA23