As many of you know, I started BusinessofCollegeSports.com when I was still a practicing attorney. In 2011, I left my law practice to become ESPN’s sports business reporter. Much has happened since then — writing for different outlets, publishing my book Saturday Millionaires and more — and BusinessofCollegeSports.com hasn’t always been something I could maintain single-handedly.
The one piece of content I get requested to bring back most often is the College Athletics Construction Roundup, a monthly roundup of the latest construction projects across the college athletics landscape. Over the years, I’ve shared the author duties on that roundup with multiple up-and-coming college athletic administrators, most of whom eventually moved on to more gainful FT employment.
Recently, I recommitted myself to BusinessofCollegeSports.com and began a complete overhaul of the site. Much of that is still ongoing, but I’m pleased to announce I’m bringing back the roundup!
The new roundup will be called the BCS Facilities Roundup. It will be available both here on BusinessofCollegeSports.com and through our newsletter the first week of every month.
If you’re an institution, architect, construction company or other party that wishes to submit a project for consideration, please contact me to send the details of your project and any images that can be shared.
If you’d like to sign up to receive the monthly newsletter, you can do so below. The first one will be available in early November 2019.
- Why is College Tennis Taking a Hit? - June 30, 2020
- Kristi Dosh on The Ruling Podcast - June 29, 2020
- Black Student Athletes Using Their Voices To Demand Change - June 24, 2020
- Race and Intercollegiate Athletics - June 4, 2020
- Wright State Cuts Three Sports - June 3, 2020
- BGSU Baseball Saved - June 2, 2020
- UAH Hockey Saved For 2020-21 Season - June 2, 2020
- Brown Transitioning 11 Varsity Teams to Club Status - May 29, 2020
- University of Alabama in Huntsville Extends Lifeline to Cut Sports - May 27, 2020
- Appalachian State Cuts Men’s Soccer, Tennis and Indoor Track & Field - May 27, 2020