When the UCF Knights host Florida International to open the 2015 season on September 5th, you’ll have the opportunity to enjoy the fabulous Florida lifestyle from within the confines of Brighthouse Networks Stadium in the new East Side Club.
The new 10,000 square foot area, located between the 30-yard lines, will offer an open-air sun deck, chair-back stadium seating and tons of amenities. You can sip on a frozen drink and bask in the sunshine before, during and after the game, with the club having extended pre- and post-game hours.
Other amenities include:
- Preferred VIP entrance into the stadium
- More than 15 flat-screen TVs
- Enhanced WiFi connectivity
- Private restrooms
- Gold Zone parking
“The ESC will be a showcase for the Central Florida region,” UCF Vice President and Director of Athletics Todd Stansbury said. “This is a great place to live, work and play and the ESC will exemplify that. When a viewer anywhere in the country tunes in to watch a UCF football game, they will see shorts and flip-flops – they will see the Florida lifestyle.”
This marks the first major addition to Brighthouse Networks Stadium since it was built in 2007. The project is expected to cost $2.6 million and generate revenue from both memberships and corporate partnerships. Learn more here.
- Tennessee Governor Signs Name, Image and Likeness Law - May 12, 2021
- St. Thomas Becomes Latest to Cut Tennis Programs - May 11, 2021
- Behind the Scenes of Rolling Back Season Ticket Prices - May 11, 2021
- South Carolina and Georgia NIL Laws Bring State Law Total to 13 - May 8, 2021
- Fresno State Women’s Lacrosse Gets Partial Win in Court After Sport Cut - April 29, 2021
- Arkansas Becomes 11th State to Sign Name, Image and Likeness Legislation Into Law - April 21, 2021
- 2021 March Madness Payouts from Men’s Basketball Tournament Impacted by 2020 - March 27, 2021
- Seattle Kraken Raising Money to Save Men’s College Hockey at Alaska Anchorage - March 1, 2021
- NIL and College Football: Coaches Have Some NIL Concerns - February 24, 2021
- Iowa Women’s Swimming and Diving Is Reinstated - February 15, 2021