WordPress was primarily inspired by Noah Grey‘s Greymatter open-source web log and journal software. It is related to b2, sort of a second cousin twice removed. You can use WordPress to post your own stories, ideas, rants, reviews, links, and pictures of your toothless Uncle Ernie at the wedding reception, if you choose. In addition, you can customize the look and feel of your site. Numerous themes are available and may be modified in many different ways. Through the use of WordPress Themes, you can quickly change the look and style of your site. You can also extend WordPress’ functionality through the use of Plugins. Plugins let you create the website or blog that suits your needs. As you can see, its functionality exceeds or at least is similar to what is available in most blogging tools today.
About Business of College Sports
BusinessofCollegeSports.com was founded in 2011 by sports business analyst Kristi Dosh. We aim to provide the latest news and analysis on issues that impact athletic departments, athletic administrators, marketers, sponsors and other businesses that provide services to the industry.
- Q&A: Dominique Wright, CEO of FAND
- Georgia Becomes 30th State to Allow NIL for High School Athletes
- College Athletics Facilities Round-Up: September 2023 Part Il
- All Eyes On Boulder: A By-the-Numbers Look Inside the Highly-Anticipated Colorado-USC Matchup
- Caleb Williams vs. Shedeur Sanders: Comparing NIL Deals
- New Bobblehead Released for Nebraska Volleyball