It came as no surprise that the Power Five conferences easily passed the cost of attendance measure being considered at the NCAA convention on Saturday. The final vote tally was 79-1 in favor of going to scholarships that cover the full cost of attendance, with 64 of the 65 schools and all 15 of the student athletes voting in favor of the proposal.
- College Football Playoff Payouts: 2014-2020
- Advice for International Student Athletes on NIL
- Uncertainty Remains For High School Student Athletes On NIL Rights
- 5 Things for ADs To Have On Their Radar For a ‘Return to Normal’ in 2021-22
- Southeastern Conference Expansion Means More Money for Member Schools [TV]