You can take the man out of the sports information department, but you can’t take the SID out of the man. That’s why the executive director of the College Football Playoff is in Rio spending his vacation as a volunteer at the 2016 Summer Olympics.
- Adobe Launches Micro Internship Initiative With HBCU and HSI Athletes
- Current Guidance on NIL for International Student Athletes
- Bumble Signs 50 Female College Athletes To NIL Deals For Title IX’s 50th Anniversary
- Incoming USC QB Malachi Nelson Announces First NIL Deal
- Division Street’s New NFT Program To Benefit Oregon’s Female Athletes