Last Updated on January 7, 2015
Imagine you’re playing in the very first College Football Playoff. You walk out of the tunnel to thunderous applause, your eyes scanning the crowd. When you were a kid, your mom and dad always sat on the 40-yard line, three rows up. Back then you thought it was annoying when your mom yelled,”That’s my baby!”, but if you’re honest, you wish she was here now trying to scream it over the crowd. Unfortunately, your parents can’t afford the trip to Dallas.
No doubt, there are student athletes on Ohio State and Oregon’s rosters whose parents can’t afford to make the trip for next Monday’s game. Tuesday, however, the CFP made an unexpected announcement…
- MarketPryce Joins Forces With Seven University of Arizona Women’s Teams
- 19 Indiana Student-Athletes Join Hoosiers For Good, Announce Charity Partners
- The Massachusettes Collective Supports Animal Welfare Through NIL Deal
- The Growth of Group Licensing in NIL
- High-Speed Internet Company Partners With Oklahoma State Softball