Imagine you’re playing in the very first College Football Playoff. You walk out of the tunnel to thunderous applause, your eyes scanning the crowd. When you were a kid, your mom and dad always sat on the 40-yard line, three rows up. Back then you thought it was annoying when your mom yelled,”That’s my baby!”, but if you’re honest, you wish she was here now trying to scream it over the crowd. Unfortunately, your parents can’t afford the trip to Dallas.
No doubt, there are student athletes on Ohio State and Oregon’s rosters whose parents can’t afford to make the trip for next Monday’s game. Tuesday, however, the CFP made an unexpected announcement…
- Gatorade’s First NIL Deal is With Paige Bueckers
- Game Face: My New NIL Podcast with Linktree for Student Athletes
- Learfield Allied Offers Access to Intellectual Property for NIL
- Oregon Student Athletes Will Rotate As Airbnb Hosts in New NIL Concept
- Oregon-Focused NIL Company Division Street Joins Forces With Opendorse