Last Updated on July 31, 2021
What started as a chaotic scramble to save as much of the college sports experience for student-athletes and fans alike last year has settled into a new normal. Although the new state of being is seemingly one of constant adjustment based on changing federal, state and local guidelines, it’s allowed administrators and coaches alike to be more nimble than ever before. Out of that have been borne new practices and procedures, and even new philosophies.
As we turn our attention to the upcoming fall semester, adjustments will continue to be made on our way back to “normal,” but some of those changes might just be here to stay. And some say that’s a good thing.
Here are five things athletics administrators will still be navigating as we begin a new school year.
Click here to continue reading in Athletics Administration from NACDA.
- Alabama Extends Mutimedia Rights With LEARFIELD in Landmark Deal
- Outback Steakhouse and Elon Defensive Lineman Partner to Support Fighting Pretty
- WWE Announces Its Third “Next In Line” NIL Class
- Crowdfunding Platform Champsraise Announces New Campaign
- MarketPryce Joins Forces With Seven University of Arizona Women’s Teams