I recently wrote for Forbes on ways in which Title IX may present hurdles to any name, image and likeness legislation that goes into effect. Give that a read and then come listen to Jeff Schemmel of College Sports Solutions joining me to take a deeper dive and help athletic departments prepare. We discuss recruiting concerns, whether football and men’s basketball can continue to be marketed more heavily than other sports and what athletic departments should be doing right now to prepare for the forthcoming legislation.
You can listen below or click the Subscribe button at the end of this post to be taken to your favorite podcast app to listen.
Click here to subscribe and listen on your favorite podcast platform >>
- Why is College Tennis Taking a Hit? - June 30, 2020
- Kristi Dosh on The Ruling Podcast - June 29, 2020
- Black Student Athletes Using Their Voices To Demand Change - June 24, 2020
- Race and Intercollegiate Athletics - June 4, 2020
- Wright State Cuts Three Sports - June 3, 2020
- BGSU Baseball Saved - June 2, 2020
- UAH Hockey Saved For 2020-21 Season - June 2, 2020
- Brown Transitioning 11 Varsity Teams to Club Status - May 29, 2020
- University of Alabama in Huntsville Extends Lifeline to Cut Sports - May 27, 2020
- Appalachian State Cuts Men’s Soccer, Tennis and Indoor Track & Field - May 27, 2020